Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Daal Mein Kaala

What?? Two posts phataphat! What to do... I experienced blogging gadbad again this morning, when that post disappeared. If my good friend Olga hadn't sent me a Lindt Intense Orange chocolate at that precise moment, I might have burst into tears. It was sooo intense and yummy (zesty after taste), I decided to postpone weeping for a while and concentrated on sorting out my messy accounts.This was to distract me from the major credibility problems posed by the bakwas news about Jade Goody's abrupt exit on account of a cervical cancer scare. The whole thing sounds rigged and fully fake. Look at the timing. Would any sensible woman travel thousands of miles with such a grave report pending? Jade received the bad news on camera - of course! All these reality shows are bogus. Everything is pre-scripted and orchestrated - don't you fall for that bunkum.This particular House of Horrors is filled with handpicked characters - all of them equally dodgy. Notoriety sure does pay! Look at the line up of rogues. Rahul Mahajan ( keep those potties clean, boy!), what's his face Nirupam, and that comely moll Monica (we can see what Salem saw in her!).If they could, they would have roped in Maria and Jerome, too!
If being bad pays such rich dividends, why bother being good?
Jade Goody must have pocketed a neat sum for showing up. I sincerely hope the whole cancer thing was a hoax.

11 comments:

Arjun said...

well... they've put together a motley collection... GOODY was the perceived villain.
Now she's escaped & frankly she would've gone bonkers trying to communicate. We'd have laughed and the producers would have laughed all the way to the bank!

They really take us for a bunch of nincompoops... and it seems to be working too.

I agree that it's all pre-scripted. Watch SPLITSVILLA instead.. at least a collection of PYTs to watch!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha Rahul Mahajan scrubbing potties! I like! I like! I shall youtube this show for that alone.

Jade Goody got the news on camera??? And the call came from the UK?

Aiyooooo personal confidentiality aise cheez hoti hai ki nahi? Im very surprised that a lab or a doctor in the UK would allow this phone consultation to be televised. Something's not right.

Another Kiran in NYC

Rambunctious WhipperSnapper said...

I know!! It's less big brother and more Who are you, exactly?.

Thank God that woman has gone. It was embarrassing to see these whatstheirname trying to communicate with her. And that Rakhi woman looks like Satan. The show gives me the creeps.

Kris Bass said...

What do you mean by saying that reality television is fixed? I mean, it has always been fixed.

I'd suggest 'Dead Famous' by Ben Elton - a hilarious satire on British Reality television.

Double Seven said...

No De.
Even I had thought about that earlier when the news first broke... but BBC and The Sun confirm this news. So it cant be a hoax.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6276279.stm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1575717.ece

kaleidoscope said...

No De, perhaps your Lindt Intense Orange chocolate moment made you a bit hasty in commenting on this one. From the read of it on the BBC it is clear that the cancer news is not a hoax.

From: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment this is what they have to say:

"(...) Goody had undergone tests earlier this month after collapsing and losing blood at her Essex home (...) In an interview conducted before she left for India, she spoke of her fears of becoming ill.

The mother-of-two told Reveal magazine: "I will worry for my beautiful boys if I get unwell, I live for them.

"It's always difficult working away from home but I can't wait around for the doctors to find out what's wrong with me.

"I know it sounds crazy, and a lot of people will criticise me for it, but I have to pay the bills at the end of the day - and if I do face cancer, I need to make sure I can support the boys."

Peace!

Mister Crowley said...

Rahul Mahajan? Mwahahahah. Hey, d'you suppose he's going to confess about being an alien from Pluto or something

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=15&contentid=200807172008071702312820476a5f0ab

SMM said...

Interesting to know you too watch Big Boss too. I watch it only to see how can 10 odd ppl with different backgrounds (and this time with lots of baggage too) live together for 84 days together totally cut off from the rest of the world - like animals in a zoo on camera 24/7.

Btw Ms. De, I'm still wondering how it is that you reply to other's comments individually but not to mine? Like I asked you earlier - any bias?

Anonymous said...

PLEASE READ AND REPLY TO THESE COMMENTS FOR PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AT LEAST SOME THAT ARE PLEDGING SOMETHING OR ASKING U A QUESTION..RATHER THAN PLEASE REPLY...I UNDERSTAND U ARE BUSY BUT ATLEAST SOME REPLIES WOULD BE NICE SO WE KNOW THAT THERE IS A POINT IN WRITING U COMMENTS...

WHAT IS THE POINT IN A BLOG IF THEIR IS NO CONNECT WITH IT'S READERS?

I HUMBLY REQUEST TO U PLEASE!?

Reflections said...

"What?? Two posts phataphat!" point noted enviously by Nancy

thats the beauty abt u...we ordinaary peoples take 1 day to think abt the subject, 2nd day we labouriosly type it out, 3rd day we edit half of it out & 4th day we post it cautiously.
And all this we do inbetween a 100 issues happening at office.

p.s - btw, mentioned u in my blog??? Nope nothing to do with u being a writer.
Curious enough to check it out;-P?

preet said...

top whatsapp group links