Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sorry for the Gad Bad....

Blogdosts, sorry about the mix up yesterday. Had asked my daughter 'to do the needful' since I am travelling without my laptop! I guess she was busy watching the IPL ... and posted the same article twice. Let me see if I can get her to oblige me once again ( I'll try a sweet inducement - she wants an athletics' heart monitor from B'kok , to help her break jogging, work out, spinning records!). We went to a lively restaurant called Zanzibar last night and got dunked with buckets of water... the Thai Water Festival is their version of HOLI, but played minus colour. It is equally rowdy... with stealth attacks and street strategies. People go out fully prepared ( cell phones in plastic covers ), and it's a lot of innocent fun. Being a public holiday, the roads are empty... and I'm pretty bored. Can't wait to get home!!!!